Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 27, 2015

                    “The Adventure Into The Dark Forest”

Well its Monday and everybody is doing nothing. Its really quiet and me and Danny are going to Eddy’s house. Going to Eddy’s house is scary in the beginning but once you get through the Dark Forest which is full of dark pines and swamp. It turns into beautiful red pines and flowers as far as the eye can see. Eddy doesn’t live in the Dark Forest. He lives by a lake and he made his base under ground which is really cool looking. When we got there he was laying on a chair looking over the lake. He was wearing blue sunglasses. Danny said to me, “He looks like hes sleeping I'm gonna scare him.” He had a silly grin on his face. He sneaked over there very quiet, he raised his arms then Eddy jumped and grabbed Danny. Danny yelped in fright!  Eddy and me laughed a lot. Eddy says with a big smile on his face,“So whats up?" Danny replied, “Well I was gonna scare you but I guess you heard me didn’t you..” Eddy smiled bigger, “Ya, I could hear you from a mile away.” We all laughed Eddy asked, “So hows the town Alpha? Anybody try to conquer it again?” I replied “No, not really. Two wolves just joined, they're in the hotel right now.” Eddy asked, “Do y’all want to go inside?” we both said yes. We went in the base, me and Danny went into the living room and Eddy went into the kitchen. He brought back papers and had a weird look on his face. I asked, “What's wrong and what are those papers for?” He replied, “It's papers for a building plan that I'm making.” I said, “Cool can we see?” Danny got to see the papers first then he said “Whoa, this is cool! Where are you gonna build it?” Then he handed them to me, I looked at them and it was plans for a house by the lake that we were under. Eddy says, “Its gonna be right beside the to big oaks.” He smiled and said, “This is gonna still be my house down here but the one I'm building is gonna be for fun.” Then he walked back into the kitchen and he said, “does anyone want some drinks? I got Dr Pepper ,water ,and some Pepsi.” Danny said, “Can I have Pepsi please??” Then I said ,“May I have some water please?” Eddy comes back with our drinks. He sits down, smiles and says, “ Want to go on an adventure ?” I asked, “What kind of adventure?”  Danny asks excitedly, “Where will we be going?!” he replies with a weird smile,“Well, were going to the Dark Forest. Less if you're CHICKEN!” Danny and me answer quickly, “I am not chicken..!” Then Eddy’s smile fades, “Well then lets go!” Me and Danny get up as fast as we can and ran toward the door Eddy follows. When we got out he says,“Follow me.” We make our way through the Red River Forest where the pines are beautiful and the flowers smell so sweet but then things get dark, gray,black, and swampy. Eddy stops and says, “Well we're here and I heard some one say there's a creature that lives in here that nobody has seen. When you see him, he kills you! That's why nobody can tell you what he looks like.” He smiles then there was a crack of a twig beside him he freaks out so much he turns into fire wolf and jumps up into the air. Me and Danny laugh really loud. He looks at us with a really mad face and growls, “THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!” Me and Danny are still laughing. We stop laughing but we have a big grin on are faces. We keep on walking, but we can hear Eddy saying something under his breath. I look around and see no birds at all, no sounds. All I hear is the wind blowing through the dark pine trees. When we got close to a big mountain, we saw a cave on the left side Eddy stops and slowly turns around and says, “Well, I think that’s it.” Then Danny says, “Are we going in ..there..?” I reply, “I hope.” with a smile on my face. We walk toward the cave and we hear howling from the wind blowing into the cave. Eddy tries to be cool and brave but we saw he was a little afraid. Eddy starts walking toward the cave slowly.  I ran past him. Danny is way behind us, he doesn’t like caves at all. I looked into the cave and saw nothing. Eddy was right behind me looking into the cave as well. I asked, “Did you bring any flash lights?” Then Danny says with a scared look on his face, “I brought two flash lights..” I looked at Danny and said, “ You can make a fire ball or have a flash light.” Then Eddy looked at me and whispered in my ear and said, “I don't think that’s a good idea.” "True.” I replied. I made a fire ball and Eddy and Danny have flashlights... Great. We slowly walk into the cave and the air gets cold, moist and weird feeling. I look at the ceiling of the cave and it has weird looking stuff on it. It was kinda flashy. Then Danny says something and I didn’t understand. I stop and turned to Danny and he was looking at the ceiling. I looked up as well and two red greenish dots were looking at us! Eddy was still walking and I put my paw on his shoulder. He stopped and looked at me then I pointed up. He looked up and we were all staring at the two mysterious dots. They blinked then I said to Danny and Eddy, “I think its a bat.” They replied, “Alpha, you check it out..” Then I look at both of them and gave them a mean look and said, “Fine then.” I look back to those weird eyes and turn into a bat. I flew up there and looked closely AND IT GRABBED ME!!!!! I tried to scream but nothing came out. I flapped and scratched but it still had me then Danny and Eddy flash their flashlights where I was and it was a big spider!  SEE IF ALPHA MADE IT AND DID EDDY OR DANNY DO ANY THING!






5 comments:

  1. That's a very good story I can't wait to see what happens next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't leave me hanging. What happens next? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Well you have to wait and see ;) I don't want to spoil it!

      Delete
  3. I'm almost finished with the Part Two! Still writing the story and drawing pictures for the story! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive