Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 11, 2015

The Adventure Into The Dark Forest Part Two



                              The Adventure Into The Dark Forest”

                                                            - PART TWO-
I turned into a wolf again, I fell hard on to the ground.. Hard.. I got up and groaned a little. Danny and Eddy were still looking at the spider. Danny said,”Are you okay??” I looked back at him and replied with a mad face, “No...” I got up and looked at the spider which was looking back at us. It started to move and I could hear it's big, skinny, brown legs crawling on the cold black walls of the cave. Danny and Eddy backed up and I stayed my ground staring at the Thing. It's eyes grew brighter and more red. It was almost as big as me! I looked down at the Thing and it's fangs came out and it tried to bite me! I jumped back and growled Danny growled too. Eddy was kinda freaking out. I could see the light shaking from the flashlight. The spider hissed, then I heard something from the ceiling. I looked up and I saw A BUNCH OF RED DOTS! They all started coming down the walls. Eddy yelped when one touched him on his leg. Eddy turned into Firewolf. I turned into my normal form Wolfpanther. Danny turned into a Lavawolf. A spider jumped on my back I fell to the ground. I grabbed it and threw it at the wall. It didn't move after that. I made a fire ball and threw it at the icky spiders. I saw Eddy and Danny killing spiders. But before I could help them I had two spiders on my back and one on my head. They pinned me down and put web on my mouth and legs. I couldn't do anything! The one on my head looked at me and it raised it's fangs up ready to bite. I closed my eyes a little. I saw a bright light.. When I opened my eyes, the spiders were on the floor in flames. Eddy and Danny sliced the webs off my legs and mouth. I got up and looked around and no spiders in sight except the dead fiery ones.. I said, “Thanks Danny.” Eddy was shaking and Danny had web on his back. Eddy is really scared of spiders.. Right when he was about to say let's get out of here I said, “Are you guys ready? Let's see if any thing else is down here!” Eddy looked at me with a worried face. I made my fire ball and walked on. Eddy and Danny had no choice but to follow. 
                                      
                              TO BE CONTINUED.......!

1 comment:

Blog Archive